They say that a smile is the most beautiful thing a woman has; one that can bring entire armies to their knees. So, does he care about that precious smile? Good oral hygiene not only adds to the beauty of your smile but also keeps the right and mouth infections away.
Common symptoms of poor oral health:
- Bad breath
- Painful, swollen and bleeding gums
- Deposits of plaque and calculus or teeth
- There are no gums
- A toothache and sensitive teeth
Preventive protection To improve oral health:
You need to keep in mind the following essential things for good oral health:
- Wash your teeth twice a day. But if you eat less, frequent meals a day, then twice is not enough. This can lead to plaque accumulation, which leads to caries and other gum diseases. So try to wash the day for better hygiene three times.
- Tooth brushing in the right way is important. Brush the outside (front), into (the back part) and chew the side of each of your teeth by moving the brush in circular motion. Keep the requests gentle, otherwise, you might damage the enamel.
- It takes 2 minutes of tooth washing time to remove all bacteria.
2. Tongue Cleaning:
- Have you ever noticed a white coating in your own language when you wake up in the morning? This whiteness is a cardboard poison. Even Ayurveda emphasizes the importance of cleaning the tongue to get rid of this whiteness. Not only does it keep your mouth healthy, but it affects your overall health.
- After Ayurveda, many dentists now suggest using a pen with scrubbing to clean the tongue. It successfully eliminates persistent anaerobic bacteria collected in the mouth.
- The correct technique is to use a scraper to hold the blades at both ends. Then extend your tongue out. Now put it back as far back as you can with this laugh and straighten it out before removing the white poisonous coating. Is it gentle so it does not hurt your tongue?
- It’s important to the end, and we know it, right? But how much do our teeth actually end up daily? A bit! Finish your teeth once a day. She cleans the teeth. Also, it cleans food to stuck between teeth, which, if not cleaned, can lead to tooth decay.
- At the tenth end, use an 18 thread and slowly after the curve of the teeth, clean the area along the right line.
4. Dental Check-Up:
- Go to a good dentist for regular dental examinations and cleaning up. These clean-ups further reduce the chances of oral health problems, but even then if you get a disease, a dentist will discover it early to be effectively treated.
5. Some Helpful Tips:
- For strong teeth and gums, rub the mixture of mustard oil and salt on the teeth and on the right a day. Using a small amount, first, check that it causes no allergies or causes any new pain.
- Rock is good for the black and weak right.
- Broken teeth gently baking soda and lemon juice mix can teeth your teeth.
- Change the toothbrush after every 3 – 4 months.
- Use a toothpaste containing fluoride.
- Tea contains flavonoids and fluorine, which prevents the bacteria from being a beautiful tooth.
- Includes toothpaste cleaning in your diet. These foods are also known as the “detergent” of food in the world of dental health care. Examples of these foods are apples, grapes, carrots, Peer, and strawberries, and these teeth keep our teeth strong.
- Oil treatment method Sesame oil purifies all toxic substances from the mouth to Ayurveda. Place sesame oil in your mouth and for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Dark chocolate said he used toothpaste by strengthening it.
- Use mouthwash to fight the bacteria. It should be against plaque and should contain fluoride because it helps to deal with problems such as dry mouth, bad breath to keep in the mouth of the bacterium for free.
- Keep cardamom (elachi) or saunf with you like natural breath fresheners. They also prevent the accumulation of bacteria after meals. These tips really help to fight all your oral health problems.
Do you know how earlier it was believed that the old results in the age of teeth and other tooth and gum diseases? And now this myth is corrupt and science tells us that with proper oral health care, you can keep your smile pretty straight to the end! Do you follow the next steps in oral health care? Do you have anything to add? Share with us in the comments section.